Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience, but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. We want to create the right opportunities for you.
- You will join a team of experts, working for a booking website that enables its users to make online reservations and payments,
- You will create an architecture of the solution.
- At least 5+ years experience as a software developer,
- At least 4+ years experience with PHP,
- Experience with SQL and Symfony,
- Experience with Docker,
- Experience with a cloud platform such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure,
- Experience working with and contributing to the advancement of Agile development processes,
- Experience in communication with international clients,
- Very good knowledge of English (B2+).
Nice to have:
- Experience working as a Team Leader,
- Experience working with remote teams,
- Understanding of software development in terms of business values.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru