Senior Developer, Development - Index Technology will be responsible for the solution design and delivery of building new Index services in support the governance and management of Indices, operational and audit requirements.
The remit for this role is a part of the wider programme to build solutions to fit in target state index platform and achieving strategic objectives of LSEG Index business.
- Design and development of the backend/frontend engine for Index calculation and delivery.
- Experience in building and automating CD/CI frameworks
- Full cycle of testing from the theoretical model to production
- Implementation of Market Data related projects
- Maintenance and support of the existing index calculation libraries, index simulators and other commercial products
- Implementation of quality controls (unit, functional and regression testing)
- Identifies and executes improvements to code
- Creates technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Provide 3rd line support for Index Applications
- The role reports to the Index Technology Manager.
- Act as a key tech point of contact for Index services.
Technical/ job functional knowledge
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electronics / Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience in software development methodologies and Agile based delivery
- Experience in working on data management and data focussed projects
- Experience in programming languages (C#, Java or Python), data serialisation, RDBMS and ideally some NoSQL or open to learn new technologies
- Experience in building re-usable code, data assets, defining and implementing software engineering best practices & code frameworks.
- Experience of AWS/Ansible/Jenkins/Git
- Experience with TDD and BDD testing patterns or open to learn
Business / Sector expertise
- Desirable to have experience in financial services with an understanding of financial and related market data
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!