About the Project:
DMG is a strategic Foreign Exchange (FX) Data Hub which:
*Sources clients data via various interfaces to enable FX trading with the clients. *Provides an engine to apply regulatory rules. *Sources and masters Settlement (Payment) Instructions. *Provides client data confidentiality (CDC) compliant data. *Distributes client data to front-end systems.
Project Team consists of teams located in Krakow Poland and Switzerland.
Team includes proffesionals from different areas of IT - Java/Scala/SQL delevelopers, business analysts, QA/test engineers.
- Scala (Akka, Scalaz, and ScaleXML frameworks, ScalaCheck and ScalaTest testing frameworks)
- Java (multithreading, Vaadin framework)
- Angular 7
- Oracle DB
*Supportive customer *Influence on the technologies and processes *Clear professional development and career path
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs on multiple platforms
- Collaborate with Stakeholders, BAs, PMs and developers to troubleshooting issues, discuss requirements, find a common solutions
- Assist other delivery team members if needed.
- Support UAT
- Oracle database, SQL, sqlplus, stored procedures, triggers, packages.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical skills and technical curiosity are essential
- Good understanding of core computer science concepts and code optimization techniques
- Ability to drive the process, suggest new approaches, ideas, solutions.
- Experience in Scrum / Agile methodology
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience in DB administration
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery with Jenkins, GitLab, TeamCity or similar tools
- Experience with PostrgreSQL
- Investment banking experience and Banking related background
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!