Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Gong, Happy Socks, and Monday rely on Hibob to empower HR and managers to engage, develop, and retain top talent while providing employees with a beautiful way to connect with each other. This intuitive and data-driven platform was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late, Hibob achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth and became the HRIS of choice for more than 1,500 modern and global companies and over 200K employees who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is critical for organizational success.
- Disruptive SaaS Organisation
- Series C funded $274 M
- Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam, and Australia
As a Backend Engineer on the team, you’ll have a key role in developing the product and its unique features, working closely with the Product team. You should be passionate about software engineering and building a product end-to-end and will be responsible for owning the dev cycle from the technical design, through coding and testing, to deployment and monitoring. The team works in a true continuous delivery environment with fully automated QA processes on a microservices architecture, deploying to production dozens of times every day.
- 4+ years of professional experience in developing Kotlin, Scala or Java backends for web
- Excellent knowledge of software design and scalable architecture.
- Experience with testing methodologies – unit-testing, TDD, mocking, etc.
- Experience with relational databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Independent, fast learner, and excited about learning new technologies.
- Proactive team player with a desire to impact our team, our product, and our customers.
- Experience with AWS or an equivalent cloud platform is a plus
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Help finding an apartment
- Chill room
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Newxel is a global one-stop-shop that offers a multitude of R&D services from A to Z to scale your company capacities.
For many years, Newxel has been helping enterprises and innovative startups from a variety of regions and sectors to set up their software development teams and R&D offices in Ukraine.