At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Software Product Manager. The position is accountable for the long-term success and cohesion of the advanced visualisation platform upon which all Hitachi Energy software products will use for 3D/AR/Digital Twin visualisations. The role will report to the Vice President of Product Management and be part of a growing, global team leading the transformation of an industry leading enterprise software portfolio. This role will also have a functional report to the Head of Digital Portfolio.
- Portfolio Management: Manages the advanced visualisation platform within the Enterprise Software Solutions Product Group throughout its entire life cycle, with responsibility for product financial targets, and wider Hitachi Energy adoption and pull through.
- Product Strategy: Positioning of the current and future product through market and customer segmentation, and anticipation of needs based on applicable trends. Lead engagement with the IIoT platform to form a holistic core platform offering. Works to drive adoption of the visualisation platform into Hitachi Energy SW portfolio.
- Market Analysis: Analyses and tracks market, technology, competitor, and customer requirements related to the product business and determines competitive attributes, prioritization, and value proposition. Identifies needs, opportunities, risks and positioning against competition and feeds information to global team as input to decision making.
- Commercialization: Define pricing, hosting, and support models. Makes decisions and approves prioritization of product portfolio development activities. Maximize pull-through in customer engagements with digital content.
- Customer Relations: Engages regularly with customers. Manages challenging customer escalations and non-conformities. Develops and shapes SLA strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Operations, Engineering and a minimum 5+ years of experience working in product management or related role in a software product development organization
- Knowledge of Industrial IoT, and industrial software in the energy sector strongly desired
- Digital Twin and advanced 3D/AR visualisation experience preferred
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities in a product roadmap
- Ability to manage through ambiguity
- Strong collaboration skills working in a team environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- On-line training platform
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Life insurance
- Leisure package for families
- Teams integration and company events
- MS Office license
- Temporary housing
- Money for moving expenses
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
- on-line stretching sessions
- Public transport subsidy
- Concierge in the office
- Equipment for working remotely
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
The global technology and market leader in power grids is committed to advancing a sustainable energy future for all
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry, and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible, and secure whilst balancing social, environmental, and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries.