Polcode is a global, remote-first software house on a mission to help companies build and improve their digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps and everything in between.
Are you passionate about technology and providing expert consulting services to a global clientele? Want to work with a rapidly growing, Europe-based, tech team with clients all across the globe?
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team and take care of the quality of the web applications we create. We’re flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but does not meet 100% of the requirements, that’s OK! We’d still love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Take care of the quality of software developed in the company
- Cooperate with other team members (developers, project managers)
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Manual app tests
- Analysis of test cases, assessment and verification of requirements
- Plan, implement and coordinate test processes in a project
- Share your knowledge and experience with the team
- Experience in web applications manual testing techniques
- Deeply familiar with error-tracking tools
- Thorough understanding of test-supporting tools
- Meticulousness, analytical thinking, and creativity
- Knowledge of English at least at a B2 level (we use English to communicate with clients and colleagues)
- Interest in UX
- Experience in working at a software house/e-commerce
- Personal development budget: classes, conferences, certification and events
- Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off
- Professional onboarding process conducted by mentors and internal teams
- Develop your interests: Become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog, help recruit developers, advise business partners in making strategic decisions or, at the senior level, act as a project leader or mentor. The choice is yours.
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years.
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance and meaningful gratuities from HR
- Style guide
- Code review
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: Agile, Scrum
- Architectural decisions are made by: Team Leader
- Who chooses technology: Team Leader / Zespół
- Project management software: Redmine / JIRA / Trello
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
Polcode Sp. z o.o.
Hi, we’re Polcode!
Why do we love this hashtag so much? Simply because it’s nothing but the truth! At Polcode, it really is all about the people, so working with us means that we stick together. We strongly believe that passion and development is what drives and inspires people every day. With us, you can grow both professionally and personally – pursue your career, develop friendships that last a lifetime, and expect MORE!
What we do
Our team of over 150 professionals helps both startups and world-leading digital companies build products, grow their businesses, and scale their workforce globally. We excel at open source technologies: PHP (Laravel, Symfony), Ruby on Rails, Python, React, VueJS, Angular, or Magento, which we use to build amazing experiences for our clients.
At Polcode, we proudly talk about our people and their professionalism. It’s thanks to them that we never stand still. We are constantly developing and taking up new challenges, but one thing remains unchanged – our care for development, balance, work comfort, and relationships. We see it as a key factor in doing great things.
We communicate clearly and simply – there’s no need to guess or nitpick anything, so you can focus solely on a given project. We despise bureaucracy!
We respect your private life – no overtime, no weekend jobs, just a healthy work-life balance. That’s a promise!
Your opinion matters – you are the influencer we actually need. We appreciate your work and believe in the power of communication stemming from two-way feedback.
Join us and find out that at Polcode the people always come first.
Learn more at www.polcode.com