We are looking for Senior IT Consultant for Digitalization in Real Estate to join our EY GDS Transaction Strategy and Execution team. Our team focuses on providing strategic and operational IT services during merge and acquisition transactions for the biggest market players worldwide, in EMEIA or US regions.
As part of our team, you will advise and support our clients in the digitalization challenges of the Real Estate environment in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
If you have a strong digital expertise, first steps in IT advisor role and you are going to develop your career to more strategic / managerial roles in the future, the IT Senior Consultant role is a perfect position to start this journey.
You will have an opportunity to develop your technological expertise and gain experience from the big global organizations from Germany, UK or US.
Our projects will give you an opportunity to work within international and vibrant environment of enthusiastic and top skilled people. Working for EY means a strong commitment to develop your knowledge of modern technologies and contact with the largest companies on the market.
We are a group of experienced industry professionals with a background in IT and Operations. Our team is not a “regular army” but ”Navy SEALs” making real impact on our client’s IT.
- Supporting international companies from the private and public sector in the digitization of business processes in the context of real estate and infrastructure
- IT consulting related to real estate (including software selection, IT architecture, application implementation and integration)
- Advice and development of appropriate digitization strategies for our clients and support in the implementation of the digitization concept
- Project management of digital transformation of companies and organizations
- 6+ years’ experience in IT consulting or IT project management role
- An understanding of the IT landscape and business operations in Real Estate companies (including ERP, CAFM, and DMS systems)
- Experience in structured methodologies (e.g., ITIL, DevOps, Agile, Prince2)
- Fluent knowledge of both English and German language
- Analytical and solution-oriented thinking.
- Ability to travel and work across the EU (approximately 30% annually after COVID)
- Experience in building strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice, and support to key decision-makers
Ideally, if you also have:
- Familiarity with budgeting and IT financials
- University degree in a field related to IT
- Already gained experience in international environment (especially in Germany or UK)
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Q&A
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: PMI, Agile, SCRUM
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Chill room
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
EY GDS Poland
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) provides services to EY worldwide. It is an ever-growing, integrated network of centers that provides innovative, scalable and tailor-made business services to EY member companies.
EY GDS provides services in many areas, and the diversity of projects and facilities creates a dynamic, multicultural and inclusive work environment in which "talent, energy and innovation" are the three core values of employees.
EY GDS offices in Poland are located in Wrocław and Warsaw. They work with eight countries – Poland, Argentina, China, India, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Hungary and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the implementation of EY's growth strategy.