We work in creating startups, new digital products, and digital transformation for Retail, Finance, Insurance and Media sectors. We build consumer, B2B and internal facing tools. We are focussed on products with utility and operational use to people & businesses.. We are creators. We love good design, good technology, and happy customers that succeed when they work with us!
You would be:
- There to help the team to continuously and iteratively improve the automation, tools and processes that get code from concept through to production as high-quality and risk-free as required.
- Finding areas for improvement. Reducing friction of any repeated processes.
- Involved in architecture designs and planning, to bring your experience & perspective.
- Writing test cases based on the product specifications and designs
- Making sure that the product fulfills the requirements using manual and automated tests
- Bringing a quality assurance perspective to the work the team is doing
- Strong in knowledge of different forms of software testing
- Design testing: ensuring final implementation matches agreed designs and UX
- End user testing: impersonating end users and their journeys through the application to help uncover edge cases, and ensure the products users’ overall experience is bug free
- Able to find and raise issues before they get to our customers
The team is already following good DevOps practices so will guide the automation test engineer through an initial period of getting up to speed with the existing code base, understanding the application and systems, getting set up with the right credentials, access and tools.
Paragon DCX has been around for over twenty years in different guises. We are the coming-together of globally-renowned creative, data, and customer communications powerhouses; digital experience specialists; marketing automation rock-stars; and mobile application, digital product and platform gurus.
We have delivered award-winning work, and transformed marketing and business for brands such as Comic Relief, Coventry Building Society, Pepper Financial Services, Greene King, Goldman Sachs, Great Western Railway, Aviva, Bupa, as well as many more
DCX IS A MODERN-DAY DIGITAL & MARKETING ACCELERATION AGENCY
We exist to offer brands a versatile partner to tackle complex business, marketing, and digital challenges. We are part of the Paragon group.
Our expertise extends across digital and marketing strategy, designing and building digital products & platforms, collecting and analysing data, and crafting impactful creative and communications that change customer behaviour.