Joining Netguru as a Product Design Senior Discovery Consultant means: :
- playing the key consulting role in new projects estimations,
- an ability to reach global markets & onboard clients on 7 continents,
- being part of an Agile team and enjoying a high degree of independence,
- working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from various fields (Business Development, Project Management, PMOs, Tech Experts),
- having real ownership in an important area of the company’s daily operations,
- working in a challenging, fast-paced yet friendly environment,
- flexplace – work remotely from the place that suits you best,
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable
How being a Product Design Senior Discovery Consultant can grow you?
- First of all, it is not about sales! Your role is to lead in-depth technical discussions with partners, customers and dev teams 🤔 We act as links between the departments to ensure the smooth cooperation & high quality of products Netguru delivers.
- Your aim is to understand the customer's needs and come up with a product design strategy. You will transform ideas into business models, build action plans and estimate these activities 🧠,
- You will lead and contribute to winning strategy for RFP/RFI during the proposal stage and solution design phase 🤝🏼,
- Last but not least, you will ensure that the upcoming trends and technologies are appropriately presented to the clients with the right business cases, references and context 🧞.
Since you will work closely with our clients, we will focus on checking if you :
- can discover functional and non-functional requirements of an app, based on various levels of inputs from the client,
- proactively fill gaps in the client's visions with your own solutions/suggestions,
- build a good relationship with the client,
- have excellent stakeholder management and client-facing skills.
- at least 3 years of experience in leading end to end processes as a Product Designer, most preferably in a software house or agency - we need an expert in this matter!,
- practical knowledge of every aspect of product design (from user research to branding and working with design system),
- good understanding of current trends of web/mobile products and solution frameworks,
- excellent communication and analytical skills,
- excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+) - our clients are mostly international,
- business value thinking,
- experience in working closely with clients and maintaining positive relationships with them,
- in-depth knowledge of every aspect of the product design process
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru