Our Flutter Team is a great one and we are thrilled that we’re growing 🚀 ! To tell you a bit more, we are a part of Netguru Mobile Team, consisting of 80+ experienced developers. We deliver well-designed and optimised mobile app development solutions, in turn increasing the productivity of the business enterprise. We are currently looking for experienced Flutter Developers to make our team even stronger. 💪🏼 Is it you? 😊 Check it out!
- Required skills: at least 1 year of commercial experience in mobile development; familiarity with networking, reactive programming, dependency injection libraries (Dio, RxDart, GetIt/Injectable, Bloc/Cubit); good knowledge of Dart; experience with testing frameworks and using APIs; good command of English (CERF B2+)
- Nice to have: published one or more Android/iOS/RN/Flutter apps in the Google Play Store.
- Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
- B2B: +16 paid days off
We want you on board if you:
- have self-reliance in building client-facing Flutter applications with proven commercial experience,
- have 1 year of commercial experience in mobile applications development (Android/Flutter/iOS/React Native),
- are familiar with networking, reactive programming, dependency injection libraries for example Dio, RxDart, GetIt/Injectable, Bloc/Cubit,
- have a good knowledge of Dart,
- are familiar with testing frameworks,
- are experienced in using APIs to integrate mobile applications with server-side systems,
- like to write clean, elegant and test-driven code,
- have experience with continuous integration,
- have a working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies,
- can communicate well in English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required,
- are on a never-ending quest to discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency,
- know how to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features,
- enjoy fixing bugs and improving application performance.
It's not a must, but we would also be happy to see that you have:
- published one or more Android/iOS/RN/Flutter apps in the Google Play Store.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru