Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
- Do you want to be part of an awesome team of engineering professionals, building and delivering an award-winning insurance solution used by more than 100,000 users daily?
- Are you passionate about tools and technologies for continuous integration and delivery?
- Is your first thought to automate stuff instead of fixing?
- Are you flexible with technologies and eager to learn what is required to finish the task at hand?
- Do you observe the value created by pipelines and processes that you own?
If you answered Yes! to the questions above, you are the profile that we are looking for to join our great Ops team in Sapiens Technology.
What we offer you in return
- Stable employment – permanent job contract
- Flexible working hours to help you keep the work-life balance and find time for your hobbies
- Partnership approach & communication respecting individual needs and employee development plan ideas
- Possibility to gain professional experience and learn from global industry experts
- Stable project & diversified working environment
- Periodical events and contests for employees (business runs, paintball, etc.)
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport card
- IT-specific, friendly dress code that you will become a fan of
- Attractive employee referral program and bonuses
As an Ops Engineer at Sapiens Technology, you will be part of a team that continually improves the way our company develops and delivers software.
Our company develops software, that consultants implement for our customers and we also run production systems for our customers as part of our Sapiens Cloud offering. At every step of the way, we are involved technically and helping the wider organization to encompass the DevOps culture and mindset. As an expert you will be working on a wide range of areas, giving you plenty of room to grow.
Our team is a virtual team, split across DK and LT and we run a smooth and simple process to manage our task flow. We continually improve our own team processes and we find that a good work environment without too many outside disturbances is vital for productivity and job satisfaction.
The tasks you will be working on, include but is not limited to
- Improve the software development process, including source control structure, build scripting, quality assurance, security etc.
- Improve continuous delivery pipelines
- Making agile product teams more self-sufficient, by teaching them and helping them with automation
- Configuration management of infrastructure and software
- Operate and continually improve our infrastructure in the cloud
- Operate and continually improve our Cloud offering for our customers
Our tech stack
- Cloud infrastructure and services on Microsoft Azure,Amazon AWS and Oracle OCI - one of them
- Linux, Windows
- k8s, Docker
- MSSQL, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Terraform, Ansible
- Azure DevOps, Jenkins
- Git and SVN
- DataDog , Azure monitoring stack
- Bash/Python, JSON, PowerShell
You are the perfect candidate for this job if you have embraced the DevOps mindset and love automation and continuous improvement. Your first instinct should be to go for automation and Infrastructure-as-Code, rather than doing things manually.
Other skills and competencies:
- Our working language is English. Proficiency is important
- Experience, practical or educational, within several of the above-mentioned tech stack items
- Proven skills with related tools and technologies
- Analytical approach to solving complex problems
- A team player, but able to take independent initiatives as well
- Quality over quantity thinking
- “I build it, I run/own it” attitude. Full responsibility for own builds.
Join us and become part of our common success! Please send your resume in English.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Chill room
- Hot beverages
Sapiens jest liderem wśród dostawców oprogramowania dla branży ubezpieczeniowej oraz szerzej pojętego sektora usług finansowych. Naszym globalnym klientom dostarczamy kompleksowe rozwiązania usprawniające ich biznes, a nasze produkty są skrojone na miarę ich potrzeb.
W Polsce prężnie rozwijamy się od 2015 roku i cały czas poszukujemy
specjalistów z zakresu programowania Java, testowania manualnego i
automatycznego, analizy biznesowej i konfiguracji systemu.
Nasi pracownicy to ludzie o różnorodnym doświadczeniu, których łączy pasja do technologii. W pracy u nas cenią sobie przede wszystkim sobie dobrą atmosferę i relacje w zespole jak w mniejszych firmach, a przy tym globalne struktury korporacyjne, które dają możliwość udziału w projektach realizowanych na wielką skalę.