C# Software Engineer (RDE Team)
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
RDE (Resource Development Engineering) team is developing a highly specialized set of tools used for designing modern public safety communications systems - LTE, ASTRO (P25) and Dimetra (TETRA). The RDE tools are offered on cloud based Stratus Platform which is developed with use of micro services concept and are deployed into cloud environment following Continuous Delivery principles. We are Agile, we work Agile and are empowered to design our destiny and ways of working.
Your responsibilities will include design, implementation, testing, and maintenance of Stratus applications web interface as well as backend services.
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sports activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Training and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate
Who we're looking for?
- Degree in computer science, telecommunications, electronics, automation and robotics, electrical engineering, physics or related
- Passionate about software development
- Understanding Agile and willing to work this way
- Practical knowledge of C#/.Net development ecosystem
- English language skills at a level allowing efficient communication
These skills will be an asset:
- Familiarity with developing in cloud using micro services concept
- Ability to work with version control system (GIT)
- Familiarity with auto-testing mechanisms and frameworks (from both API and GUI perspective)
- Familiarity with GIS technologies (e.g. Geoserver)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking