We have an exciting opportunity for a Ruby Developer who is passionate about cutting-edge backend solutions. This is a key role that will allow you to have a big impact on the entire application. Ideally you have experience building advanced backend applications and you love Ruby!
Your technical skill set is important. However, we will choose based on your personality, attitude and desire to grow your skills.
By joining Sofomo, you will have a chance to work with experienced developers and experts across multiple technologies. You will have unique opportunities to grow your skills and learn something new every day. You won’t just be a task taker. You will be designing advanced solutions, making technical decisions, choosing specific technologies and more.
- Ownership - You will have ownership over your development from design to launch. Decide on the tools and frameworks and propose technical solutions.
- Learning - You will learn new technologies, frameworks, etc. every day.
- Solution Design - You won’t be just taking tasks. This job involves actual design, architecting and implementation of solutions.
- Agile Approach - You will work collaboratively with other team members in an agile, Scrum way.
Who we're looking for?
Who You Are (Experience & Skills)
- Experienced in architecting, engineering and optimizing applications in Ruby on Rails.
- Familiarity with RESTful services and API design.
- Understanding of distributed systems, indexing, data stores and modeling.
- Strong comprehension of object-oriented design patterns, algorithms and optimization.
- Experience designing and building micro-services.
- Front-end experience in React.
- Understanding of application containerisation concepts and Docker experience.
- Experience with Solidus or Spree eCommerce platforms.
- You know what are the cloud’s building blocks and how to use them effectively.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses