As a Test Automation Engineer you will execute test cases in test automation tools (Selenium, MF UFT) as well as analyze and fix test cases after failing. You will create and maintain test cases in Selenium and MF UFT.
You need to be able to understand the business context and define the best automated test solution for your area.
Main tools that are used:
- Microfocus Unified Functional Testing (MF UFT)
- HP ALM
- VB Scripting
Your main tasks will be:
- Writing and implementing automated test cases in MF UFT and Selenium.
- Executing test cases in MF UFT and Selenium.
- Analyzing issues in automated test case portfolio.
- Creating defects in HP ALM.
- Analyzing and fixing defects in case of script issues.
- Retesting defects
- Quality Assurance of test cases handed over from New Scope in MF UFT or Selenium to Regression Test (Rules of modularization)
- Maintenance of Action Libraries / Shared Repositories in MF UFT
- Support of establishing target architecture for integrated environment of test automation tools
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Good knowledge and experience with Selenium
- Openness to get familiarize with MFUFT (Sustainable Modularization, Scripting, Analysis, Build scenarios)
- Willingness to grow in Test Area
- Communicative English skills (B1 at least)
- Good analytic thinking, customer orientation, pro-activeness
- Availability to work full-time on permanent contract
Nice to have:
- Good Knowledge of HP ALM
- Basic knowledge of: JIRA / Confluence, Jenkins, Git/Bitbucket,
At this stage of the recruitment process, you don't have to send your CV - a link to your profile or portfolio will be ok!
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking