Market Risk IT (MR IT) supports the Market & Liquidity Risk Management group within the risk division, responsible for Market Risk Management, Scenario Analysis, Risk Consolidation, Risk Capital, Risk Based P&L and the quants responsible for risk measurement models and pricing model validation. The successful newjoiner will be a member of a FLEX Team.
- Team consist of 24 people (DEV, QA, DevOps, L3 and BA).
- Team is spread across locations, between Poland and India, with Dev Lead located in Wroclaw. (60% of the team in Wroclaw, the rest of the team in Pune
- Business users as well are located in different areas/time zones (Asia, UK, US).
- Designing application business logic and GUI layers as well as complete end-to-end features across the application and related external systems
- Implementation of business logic of application
- Implementation of programming tasks to support QA Automation
- Building knowledge and best practices in the team
- Assurance of quality of development of business logic and GUI layer tasks in the application
- And other tasks assigned by the superior unless they are contrary to the law of the contract of employment
- Support migration from AGBLogic to Spring Cloud
- 80% back-end vs. 20% of UI
Who we're looking for?
- Regular/Senior with 5+ years of professional experience in software development - Java 8 / Java EE or Spring
- Angular (knowledge) or other
- Efficient internal/cross teams communication
- Analytical thinking
- Quick problems solving
- Fitnesse / Selenium
- DevOps (Team City, Odyssey, CI/CD, automation)