Junior Identity Consultant
Up to 8k pln net / mth (B2B)
Up to 8k pln gross / mth (Employment contract)
Up to 8k pln gross / mth (Other contract)
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Hardware budget,
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work,
- Co-financing of Multisport Card,
- Co-financing of Medical Care,
- Co-financing of additional group insurance,
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path,
- Travel insurance, subsistence allowance, additional benefit with longer involvement abroad (up to 20% of salary),
- International projects for various market sectors/verticals,
- Authorized certifications have done on a regular basis,
- Flexible working hours including remote work.
- Work in a highly specialized team responsible for support and development of on-premise and cloud identity platform for multi-national client(s), employing often 100’000+ people,
- Microsoft technology stack: Active Directory, Windows Server (DNS, IIS), Azure Active Directory, MFA, Microsoft Identity Manager, SQL Server,
- In case of solving support/maintenance issues – only high priority ones (2nd / 3rd tier), working side by side with Customer and Microsoft Premier Support,
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and design documents,
- Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems, automation of repetitive tasks, and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
Who we're looking for?
- 1+ years of experience in similar/related roles like administrator, consultant, preferably for a large international organization,
- Knowledge of PowerShell,
- Knowledge in administering Active Directory (DNS, GPO, Kerberosetc) and Azure Active Directory (including AADC, B2B/B2C, CA, IDP, PIM, Authentication/Authorization Protocols as OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML),
- Ability and eager to learn new technologies (within Microsoft stack) quickly,
- Knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL,
- Communication skills in English - work in an international environment.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with AADDS, FIM/MIM, KQL, Azure DevOps, Azure IaaS/PaaS,
- Experience with non-Microsoft Identity Systems like Omada, Saviynt,
- Experience working environment guided by ITIL Framework.
Note: Apply even if you don't meet all requirements, but few yet strong.
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Digital Advisor, team, tech leader
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Digital Advisor, team
Project management software
Azure DevOps, MS Project
Opportunity to change between projects
How we code?
Git, Azure DevOps
Static code analysis
How we test?
Freedom to pick your tools
Flexible working hours
5 - 23
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Life insurance
- Life insurance for family
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages