Looking for motivated and open minded professional to join brand new team of 6FTE DevOps Engineers.
You will be able to apply your talents in both of tech-stack area as well as in process driving and communication layer as per your own personal understanding of career development strategy.
Top3 investment bank organization ensures multination environment of non-stop 5/24 joint global Software development environment that includes Luxoft, Client and other vendor Engineers.
Application is Enterprise wide system that serves as golden source of reference/dictionary information about Clients - Client lifecycle Management and Counterparty Management.
Know Your Client (KYC) and Regulatory requirements maintenance as well in the scope. Complicated multi components architecture ensures huge technologies list to boost up your personal tech-stack.
Challenges list includes both short and long term goals of introducing of CI/CD process as well as Environment adaptation to Cloud GCP technology migration by applying same Microservice and Containerization architecture patterns to the wide application scope that has been productionalized already for few application components.
- Development CI/CD chain for Docker and Openshift ecosystem
- Variouse installation automation with PowerShell
- Variouse inhouse automation solution implementation, e.g oracle export booster capable to avoid datapump limitation, plan and automate Oracle table partitioning using DBMS_REDEFINITION.
- Provide architectural advice in terms of Configuration and Environment construction
- Work with full stack components (Java, Oracle, Angular) once there's a need
- Occasional Tuning of complex SQL queries and stabilizing Oracle database query performance
- Occasional Development of PL\SQL backend/frontend/etl application
- Liaise between large client communities and team in terms of scope definition and managing expectations
- Provide commitment to Client and ensure its execution by team Addressing Client escalations and incident in quick and professional manner
- Troubleshoot performance, concurrency and functional problems Address incidents on the fly
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Who we're looking for?
- SQL queries basic
- Oracle Database Administrator