Intermediate Rust Engineer
We are a small and ambitious tech startup with the idea to change how multimedia copyrights and physical device ownership are used and issued. We are partially funded by EU Commission partially by founders. This makes us perfect ground for fast development and innovation.
What we're looking for?
We are looking for a cooperative and confident team member with a curious and inquisitive mind to help us build our blockchain solution for provable statements and transparent processes. Our Network is a custom-built blockchain solution to power the next generation of copyright and ownership statements currently using the PKI as an identity layer with a new and innovative approach for transparent processes.
As we know, not all responsibilities are required on a day-to-day basis. They are more a guideline to know what to expect to work on.
- work in a small and fast-paced team to build the microservices
- actively seek ways to improve existing software processes and interactions
- develop and maintain the pallets for the Network
- improve and optimize current blockchain solution
- collaborate with the team to prioritize the tasks and together create milestones
Here is the list that we absolutely need to build micro-services.
- Good Rust knowledge
- Good understanding of Substrate framework
- Understanding what is Photo Metadata, how it's used, and why it's important
- Fluent English, written and spoken
This list outlines the optional knowledge that will be helpful to you on an almost day-to-day basis.
- Write custom modules in Substrate Framework
- Good understanding of blockchain technology
- Write clear and concise code
- Good written and spoken communication in a multilingual team
- A logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Writing and using Docker Images