We are hiring for projects in the Middle East. Team consists of frontend and backend developers, data analysts and data scientists, architects, analysts and project managers. You will work with modern technologies and be an integral part of continuing to evolve our high-performing platforms. If you are serious about being a part of the fast-paced and exciting journey, then this project should be top of the list!
- Lead scrum team of software and quality engineers creating software implementing priority initiatives
- Partner with Product Owners and technology/quality management to ensure the consistent delivery of quality software each sprint
- Lead a team using standard Scrum ceremonies
- Drive development team to stay focused on their Sprint plan to accomplish the Sprint goals
- Facilitate planning and build a delivery middle & long-term delivery roadmap
- Facilitate win-win decision making among Product Owner, Development Team, Stakeholders, Scrum Team, and Leadership Team.
- Evaluate team dynamics to identify ways to deliver better and more consistently
- Regularly generate Scrum artifacts providing transparency related to sprint progress and priority
- Coach a delivery team to continually improve through retrospectives and the prioritization and application of learnings
- Foster an attitude of self-management on the team
- Standardize scrum practices among teams
- Day-to-day project management and people management in the onsite / offshore delivery center
- Negotiation with the customer and other on-site Project Managers (delivery management, requirements management, requirements analysis etc.)
- Coordination and collaboration with other projects and QA engineers
- Change management process facilitation
- Recognised Scrum Master Certification preferably PSM-I or CSM
- 3+ years of proven experience as a scrum master
- having an in-depth knowledge of Agile or Scrum practices.
- Working closely with the product owners, BAs and other project teams as needed
- Supporting the team’s delivery as needed
- Experience of conflict resolution and facilitation
- Experience in SAFE and managing of releases
- Being able to prioritize a varied workload in a fast paced environment
- Having strong influencing and relationship management skills — you’ll guide colleagues on best practice and make sure they’re following procedure
- Being motivated and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as working effectively in a team
- Prioritizing and organizing your own workload – you’ll be reprioritizing wherever needed, while also following things up and taking ownership for moving things as far forward as possible at all times
- Being approachable and collaborative, and working well as part of a team
- having great attention to detail, administrative skills and being accurate
Experience with Azure stack
Knowledge of the financial markets, portfolio theory, risk management is a plus
Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science or related field
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!