Welcome to the cutting edge of Enterprise Software Defined Storage (SDS).
At PowerFlex, we are transforming organizations with Software Defined Storage for the modern data center. We are a team of forward-thinking enthusiasts, driving our customers’ success with a strong customer focus and fast-paced culture. PowerFlex is a market-leading group within the #1 IT company in the world that promotes new ideas and has a startup mentality. We are passionate about our technology and strive to push the industry and community forward through our innovations.
If you are passionate about data-center and storage technologies, want to drive a change in modernized IT environments, and have a proven track record of success – we would love to meet you!
Join us as a Software QA and Automation Engineer on our QA and Automation team in Warsaw, Poland to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
As part of our QA Automation team at PowerFlex you will work in a very dynamic and challenging environment with the best in class specialists across the globe.
- Everyday work on adding new automated test scenarios (Python), maintaining continuous test execution, tracking test cycles execution results, recommending corrective actions, and working with the development engineers on resolution of problems
- Isolate, reproduce and track bugs and verify fixes
- Maintain and modify test environment and configurations as needed, create new test environments and configurations to meet test cases or problem recreation requirements
- Document test results and manage and maintain defect and test case databases to assist in the continuous improvement and modification of software
- Work effectively with cross-functional and/or cross-geographic teams, readily share information with others
- Graduated in computer science or related technical discipline or up to 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in communication in English, good oral and written communication skills
- High coding ability, preferably in Python
- High troubleshooting and analytic skills
- Proficiency in Networking/Network testing, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins
- Experience with virtualization solutions, preferably vSphere (other hypervisors are advantage)
- Additional monitor
- Healthcare package
- Lunch card
- Life insurance
- Language courses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Our story began with a belief and a passion that everybody should have easy access to the best technology anywhere in the world. That was in 1984 in Michael Dell’s University of Texas dorm room. Today, Dell Technologies is instrumental in changing the digital landscape the world over. From hybrid cloud solutions to high-performance computing to ambitious social impact and sustainability initiatives, what we do impacts everyone, everywhere. At Dell Technologies there are endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that foster innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Dell Technologies has been present in the Polish market for 30 years and this year (2022) we decided to expand our innovations business. We are opening a Software R&D Center. For this, we’re building a team of hundreds of innovators who want to make a lasting impact on our solutions—and on the future of technology across the industry. We are actively hiring software engineers, tech leaders and more. These opportunities are opened remotely across Poland.