In Cyclad we work with top international IT companies in order to boost their potential in delivering outstanding, cutting-edge technologies that shape the world of the future.
Now, we are looking for a Network Administrator for our client – an international company form game development industry.
The Network Administrator will be a critical member of the Local IT Team and key element of the Regional IT Team. She/he will be responsible of maintaining, improving and securing the IT infrastructure of our client’s Katowice Studio. She/he will report to the IT Manager and guide the rest of the Local IT Team when and if needed.
- Industry: Game Development
- Place of work: Katowice (hybrid model)
- Form of contract: Employment contract
- Budget: to 15 000 PLN gross
- Contract length: Indefinite/ long-term
- Start date: ASAP/ depending on candidate’s availability
- Configure, install and maintain network devices and services including, but not limited to, routers, switches, firewalls, VPN appliances, servers, QoS, etc.
- Maximize/optimize network performance and ensure system availability and reliability by performing network maintenance and system upgrades including firmware updates and applying hot fixes
- Provide Level 3 support and troubleshooting to resolve complex network connectivity issues
- Develop, maintain, coordinate, and perform procedures and ensure operational tasks are performed reliably and consistently to reduce the risk of unplanned outages
- Evaluate new network hardware and software solutions; recommend improvements; propose and implement appropriate solutions for new business needs as they arise
- Define, design, and implement network redundancy and disaster recovery solutions for hardware, software and configurations
- Follow change management policies to ensure awareness/communication, approval, and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Assist in planning for the future growth of networks and provide budgetary information as needed
- Work on assigned projects as a team member or team leader, both security or general IT related
What do you need to join us?
- Minimum 3 years of IT experience in advanced troubleshooting and support in an enterprise environment, with at least 3 years of direct & relevant experience in multi-site network management
- Experience in managing network devices, routers, switches and firewall (Cisco, Palo Alto, Dell, etc.)
- Advanced experience in configuration and management of firewall policies, IPSEC, ACL, routing, switching.
- Extensive knowledge of routing protocols, layer 2 protocols, TCP/IP, SSL, TLS and application layer protocols including HTTP, SSH, SSL, DNS, etc.
- Experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices
- Autonomous, ability to take full ownership of a task/issue/project until completion/resolution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desirable CCNP certification and experience with Microsoft and Linux Operating Systems
- Strong documentation and reporting skills
- Good level of spoken and written English and Polish mandatory
- Relocation package
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry
- Benefits package-private medical care & MultiSport card
- Newly created position, self-starter
- Free beverages
- Free parking spot
- Friendly atmosphere
- Chill-out zone with video games
- Company parties
- The casual and fun work environment
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Money for moving expenses
- Chill room
- Cold beverages
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Hot beverages
Cyclad Sp. z o.o.
Cyclad is an International consulting company operating in the IT/ICT sectors, providing outsourcing solutions in the area of HR and IT services.
The core of our services includes Knowledge Process Outsourcing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Software House, Infrastructure Management, Service Desk, and Monitoring. Just because of the commitment of our employees and a growing number of consultants employed by Cyclad we operate globally, primarily in Europe but also in Africa, and Asia.
Our mission is to provide services of the highest quality and at the same time sustain partner relations with our Clients and with our employees. Why? Because Cyclad’s success depends not only on new technologies but most of all on people and their commitment.
Get to know us better and learn more about the Cyclad recruitment process at www.cyclad.pl.
Join us and work in aviation, banking, health care, and any other industry you want.