Luxoft DXC Technology Company is an established company focusing on consulting and implementation of complex projects in the financial industry. At the interface between technology and business, we convince with our know-how, well-founded methodology and pleasure in success. As a reliable partner to our renowned customers, we support them in planning, designing and implementing the desired innovations. Together with the customer, we deliver top performance!
We are searching for a Business Analyst to join our team.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Work collaboratively with clients and stakeholders - both external and internal to the company - to research and elicit, analyze, validate and document business requirements, and to ensure that those requirements clearly reflect true business needs, correctly representing all stakeholders.
- Translate business needs into system/ application requirements and project components to help determine solutions to business problems.
- Assist team members in producing functional requirements for tool development.
- Proactively identify and manage changes to requirements and identify risks for the company's clients.
- Effectively manage client's expectations.
- Apply industry and information technology expertise to support proposals, feasibility studies, implementations and new business development.
- Perform quality assurance during and after implementation
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer (e.g. automation)
- Develop and execute of independent verification and validation test scripts and plans, as well as production-based acceptance testing
- Elicit, organize, translate, analyze and prioritize of both business level and functional requirements
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Insurance industry know-how (portfolio management, claims, collection, mortgage)
- Hands-on experience with Atlassian toolset
- 4 or more years of experience in business analysis (business and functional analysis)
- Ability to define requirements in a form of User Story with clear/precise acceptance criteria
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in stakeholder interviewing techniques according to BABOK
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiar with agile methodology and concepts (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced command of written and spoken English language
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!