The Data Platform delivers a single, consistent data experience, making it easier for our customers to access, distribute, and build applications with their own investment-grade and third-party data. It enables our customers to quickly query, test, power, and deploy applications, allowing them to reimagine their approach to analytics, technology innovation, data distribution, and cost management.
The Data Platform Workflow Specialist team sits between the Frontline Support team and the Technology Reliability Engineering teams. They act as the first point of contact for the Frontline specialist team to handle the Data Platform use cases technical queries from the clients. Their main focus is to work on high-priority client queries in reactive mode while building proactive resiliency tools for the use cases. They work closely with the Development team and the Reliability Engineering teams to build and deliver the resiliency KPIs
The scope of the projects are:
- Act as the first point of contact for the Frontline specialist team to handle the RDP Usecases technical queries from the clients
- Review all Changes/Releases on the backend capabilities/Building Blocks and assess the impact on the given Solution/Workflow.
- Review the Performance of the solution after each major release at the backend (Assuming the metrics will be available on DataDog)
- Work with different Reliability Engineering teams to ensure the resiliency of the use cases
- Work with the Development team closely to deliver service stories as part of DevOps and provide suggestions in ensuring the resiliency of the system
- Build Proactive monitoring tools for NFR metrics to get Service At a Glance for each of the use cases
- Ensure the non-functional requirements, e.g. quality, end to end response time, performance
- Provide the required documentation for support teams to troubleshoot or resolve any incidents
- Adopt the new technologies to overcome any challenged business workflows or requirements
- Work closely with the Frontline support team to address the Client queries regarding Data Platform Usecases
- Analyze and build resiliency optimization for Data Platform use cases
- Work with Development and Quality Control Scrum teams closely and work on DevOps stories
- Financial or investment banking domain experience
- Experience with enterprise applications- AWS Cloud
- Build tools (GIT, Github, Jenkins, Artifactory, Concourse)
- Scripting (some of the following: sh, bash, Perl, python)
- Node JS \ React JS
- Monitoring tools (Splunk, Graphana)
- ITIL (Incident, Change & Problem mgmt.)
- Reliability Engineer experience
- Design Methodologies (MVC, Data Access Object)
- .Net \ Java
- Experience in the Finance industry and Market Data environment
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!