Senior C/C++ Developer (4G/5G Core)
We have to develop part of 5G core platform. In order to do that you need to:
- Gain knowledge about technologies used in particular module.
- Communicate with client technical experts.
- Build automated tests and stress test framework.
- Document the product accordingly.
Our client is one of the leading providers of telecommunication services and technologies in Europe. Together, we are creating a cloud-native 4G/5G core network solution. The project consists of multiple microservices, each being a separate, containerized application with technology stack adapted to a specific need.
- Cloud technologies: Docker, Azure, Kubernetes.
- Languages and technology stack varies across network elements, from C, through C++ finishing with Rust and Python.
- Git, backed by GitLab is used for version control and CI/CD.
Opportunities for you
- Following the hype for containerization and cloud tech.
- Taking part in a development of large system.
- Getting a grasp with 3GPP technologies such as LTE and 5G.
- Be part of strong agile development team.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in C or C++
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages with at least some basic Python
- Testing as part of Development mindset
- Experience in CI/CD methodologies
- Deep understanding of Linux (packaging system, networking stack, Linux CLI and scripting)
- Good written and spoken English
- Telecommunication background or experience with 5G, 4G or 3G systems
- Cloud experience, preferably in Azure, Kubernetes, Helm
- Experience with GitLab
- Readiness for occasional business trips to UK in the future