Our team consists of professionals willing to share their knowledge and experience to jointly build innovative Workplace Services for users from all over the world. Join us by submitting your CV in English. We provide a gentle start and support from experienced engineers, we ensure participation in prestigious projects and daily contact with a wide spectrum of the latest technologies, standards and good practices.
- Getting inspired while drinking delicious coffee: 15%
- Your development as our investment: 25%
- Administrative tasks: 30%
- Project tasks: 30%
We are looking for you if:
- You are passionate about the IT world and have a good understanding of how IT systems work,
- You have implemented creative projects (large or small),
- You are a fast learner and can become proficient in a new technology in a short period of time,
- You know the technologies and protocols used in Windows Server, Windows10 environments,
- You understand DNS, DHCP, HTTP(S), SSL, GPO, Active Directory and how web networks work,
- You automate and write scripts (preferably in PowerShell),
- You know and apply cyber security measures.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Experience in administering Microsoft 365 E5 cloud services
- Ability to write queries in SQL
- Knowledge of SCRUM or KANBAN framework
- Experience in handling ticket systems (user reports, monitoring events, etc.)
- Experience in automated management of environments using scripting languages and dedicated tools
- Competence in building and maintaining IT environments using CD / CI pipelines
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work