If you’d like to take a fascinating journey with us join our Tribe where you can:
- build applications based on Microservices and RESTFul API
- proactively find ways of improving our services, systems and code
- develop Python/Golang based web applications and support and enhance our current technical collection infrastructure
- develop applications in different environments e.g. Linux, Windows
- work with modern technologies like React, Node.js, MongoDB, Docker and Kubernetes
and if you are willing to develop software using DevOps techniques & CI/CD pipelines don’t hesitate to apply!
Have you always thought that T-Mobile is just a telco company? You’ve been wrong. As any modern corporation (yes, we are corporation, with international roots even!), we relay strongly on software. Do we only have legacy IT? No, we don’t! Innovation Tribe is an area of greenfield solutions and a great place to build innovative and breakthrough products.
What you can expect from us:
- That all above is not just a buzzword – as the newly created Innovation Team we believe that impossible is possible, even (or especially) in the Telco company! That’s why we need you!
- Multidisciplinary team that you will be a part – we work in Agile frameworks in the team built from business & technology oriented team members;
- Incredible atmosphere among passionate & diverse people;
- Autonomy to find creative and innovative ways of proposing solutions and delivering them;
- Ownership and responsibility given to you;
- Leaders who believe in what they say and do and who thrive to change the status quo.
We are offering:
- Long-term cooperation based on B2B contract
- Great team of engaged and inspiring professionals
- Working with variety of technologies and using high-tech tools
- Tools necessary for work: laptop, telephone
- Private Medical Care on favourable terms
- Sport Cards on favourable terms
- Free parking spot
Who we're looking for?
Technical skills that we require:
- 2+ years of Python or very similar development experience through work
- Experience using the Linux command line (Bash, SSH, etc.)
- Be familiar with using source code version control systems such as Git as well as CI/CD systems such as GitLab or Jenkins
- Be able to write high-quality, maintainable code
- Enthusiasm and affinity for automation
- Written & spoken English (at least B2)
- Ability to work in a divers team and collaboration in international environment
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages