On The Spot Development is a software development company, focused on building R&D offices for heavily invested tech startups from the UK and Israel. Having a flying start in 2016, the company now employs over 140 prominent IT-specialists.
We build remote R&D teams for VC-backed startups — as their own, but in📍Poland
Domains: cybersecurity, adtech, gaming, martech, e-commerce, fintech.
Trusted by Orca Security, Unity, Cycode, 365Scores, Karma, etc.
Success stories we contribute to :
- 3 'unicorn' companies with $1+ billion valuation
- 1 grown "unicorn": Orca Security, a cloud cybersecurity startup, has raised over $620M in investment in 2 years while collaborating with On The Spot
- 2 exits: ironSource (marketing platform with $11billion capitalization) acquired Luna Labs, On The Spot's own product, and Soomla. As of today, they have merged with Unity and we continue to work closely with them
- Absolute majority of our clients go through acquisition
On The Spot aims to directly сonnect tech talents with emerging startups worldwide and establish long-lasting relationships between them, remaining as an administrative mediator. This way, developers become part of our partners' startup, not just a dedicated team.
Our main work principles are long-term cooperation, transparency, and full integration between developers and product.
Benefits of joining On The Spot:
- Work in a highly professional team with a friendly community spirit and supportive environment
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions
- Flexible working hours – we care about you (!) and your output
- Paid vacation — 20 business days
- 5 sick days per year
- Equipment provision;
- Partially compensated educational costs (for courses, certifications, professional events, etc.)
- Health insurance in Luxmed (after the end of the probationary period)
- English and Polish classes 2 times a week (online)
- Legal and Accounting support in Poland, if required
- Additional compensation benefits
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties, gifts to employees on significant dates