Technical skills we value
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a digital transformation services and software engineering firm providing bespoke IT solutions that drive business change for customers globally. As part of DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC), we enable digital business transformation, enhances customer experiences, and boosts operational efficiency through our strategy, consulting, and engineering services. We operate in 40 locations in 22 countries worldwide.
Luxoft is well known for its consistently-high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
We hire mostly experienced specialists. Company's focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a true global family with epic atmosphere – we simply love what we do!
What you would create with us?
Our digital transformation consultants combine a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise to serve clients globally, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications.
We focus on: Application Software Development, Digital Engineering, Product Engineering, Testing, Software Quality Assurance, IT Infrastructure Management, Architecture Consulting, Security Consulting, Automotive Software, Energy Software, Telecom Software and Blockchain.
Why it's worth to work with us
- We're hiring at full speed for our secured projects run for global industry leaders. Currently all recruitment process steps, from the first introductory interview with the recruiter to the offer announcement, are conducted online.
- We provide all information and documents via e-mail. Our Newcomer Handbook, supported by introductory Zoom meetings, will walk you through the main onboarding stages.
- We are looking for talents with a passion for technology and ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge and skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
- Luxoft enables each member of the company to access various training services such as trainer-led courses, upskilling programs for Direct and Line Managers, webinars, foreign language lessons, training paths & sets, internship programs, self-learning libraries, external providers (conferences and certifications), and other training services.
- Apart from a wide range of personal and career development opportunities, Luxoft enables your work-life balance. We offer an outstanding benefit package including private healthcare insurance, travel insurance, group life insurance, Multisport card and Cafeteria program, Lux Good program (a wide range of health initiatives), sport communities, Be Lux program (corporate discounts), flexible working hours and many other.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events