Technical skills we value
Etteplan is a progressive group of more than 2,800 global technical specialists who are working to spark positive change in the world of engineering. We believe that solving tomorrow’s engineering challenges will require a different, more structured, focused approach.
Based on our deep industrial insights in varied sectors, we apply new thinking in three service areas: engineering, embedded systems & IoT as well as technical documentation. Our specialists apply unique engineering expertise and service products over the entire product life cycle.
With over 50 offices in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and China we provide a truly global business environment. In our virtual expert teams there are many opportunities for professionals who are passionate about learning and sharing knowledge. If this sounds interesting, let’s get together and see how we can make an engineering difference together.
Etteplan is a place for people driven by innovation and technology. We like to share our passion for trying new things, exchanging ideas and learning new technologies. Such an environment, experience and technical knowledge helps us to develop and create incredible solutions to our client’s needs. Unknown and challenges is what we are always looking for – if this is you, this could be the place for you.
What you would create with us?
Products and dedicated solutions for industry.
Why it's worth to work with us
- Private medical care at Medicover
- Multisport card
- Tickets for cultural events
- Life insurance
- Recruitment bonus for recommendation
- Lunch, eyeglasses, meals, kindergarten subsidy
- Company mobile phone
- Relocation support
- Online courses and library, Friday's Coffee workshops
- Foreign languages lessons (English, German)
- Company car policy
- We offer also: ’Let’s do it’ attitude, work in a variety of projects using different technologies, competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance, annual salary review, creative work program, open and supportive environment, flexible working hours, dedicated technical and soft skills trainings, 'Friday’s Coffee' lectures, work with industry professionals who are willing to share their knowledge and experience, many interesting staff social events, a relaxed, informal working environment – with people with the same values and interest, possibility to create world-changing solutions for industry, over 70% of our projects are in R&D, we work across all stages of the product lifecycle – from a concept till a ready-to-use device, work locally or travel abroad, if you want to.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events