Technical skills we value
Founded in 2008, we are an Edinburgh and Warsaw based team that works with incredible clients all over the world, particularly in the US TV industry.
Whether it’s developing our own products, producing engaging social content en masse, or designing and delivering services to help our clients work more efficiently, our work is varied, exciting and at the very forefront of the latest technology and trends.
Currently, we are a growing team of 100+ people but still looking for new colleagues who make an impact and believe in the same ideas and values as we do.
What you would create with us?
Storm Ideas have developed a platform called Storyteller that allows brands to integrate Stories functionality and more into their apps and websites. The platform is in use by multiple global brands serving 10s of millions of users. Check us out on ProductHunt!
Why it's worth to work with us
- Modern tech stack We adopt the latest technologies - Swift on mobile, .NET 5 (moving to .NET 6 right now!), Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework Core, Hangfire, Azure, Terraform on the backend and React, Redux, SASS on the frontend, Swift and Kotlin on mobile - constantly looking for the best tools and solutions.
- Agility & Openness for Ideas We actively encourage the entire team to share their ideas, with that in mind we regularly adopt and implement suggestions across the company, you’re the specialist here!
- Outstanding People We believe that great teams are built by a mixture of personality and skills, we’re an international team with more than 100 people onboard, the technical team counts around 30 specialists, and half of them are senior developers.
- Development-driven projects 60-70% of our daily tasks are new features development, we care a lot about quality assurance, that’s why we enlarge our QA team.
- Top-notch equipment We’ll provide you with a high-end M1 Max MacBook Pro or PC equivalent as well as top of the range monitors, headphones, a keyboard, mouse and whatever you need to feel comfortable at work.
- Flexibility We’re a remote-first company and support 100% remote working for this role.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events