Technical skills we value
Imagine a company improving the quality of life.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch group is a global player in the technology and service sector: we achieve annual sales of around 73 billion euros – with a total of over 390,000 associates worldwide.
Where we are active: in the four business sectors Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
How we operate: with around 450 subsidiaries and regional companies in approximately 60 countries.
What drives us: developing solutions for connected living to improve the quality of life for people all over the world – with innovative and exciting products and services.
What you can expect from Bosch: the opportunity to be part of something big, and together with us to actively shape the future. As part of a team that sets new trends with meaningful products.Our tech stack: Java, JS, ABAP, .NET,
What you would create with us?
- New technologies, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0
- IT Security
- Master Data Management
- Engineering applications
- Support on SAP business processes
- Global aplications management
- Preparing and leading tests
- Development of new IT solutions
Why it's worth to work with us
- IT Competence Center in Warsaw
- Internal client
- High level of independence on projects
- Every developer makes his mark on the project
- New and innovative technologies
- Senior-oriented teams
- Work life balance: flexible working hours, home office
- Trainings: certified, technical, soft skills
- A lot of benefits
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Work with people from all over the world
People who may interview you
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events