Technical skills we value
Packhelp is a place where curious minds come together to look for new possibilities and solutions. As a group of more than 200 professionals from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in product we create. Our cutting-edge software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
Our efforts are appreciated globally. We were listed: #1 in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 10 Milion € from leading international VC funds.
What you would create with us?
Our main projects:
3D Editor - Our 3D Web Editor is tool used by thousands of our clients. It's React application integrated with our Canvas based Texture Editor and WebGL Visualisation Engine. State and communication is handled by MobX store and Events.
Packhelp Core API - is set of business APIs that control most operations in our environment. We are using Grape API for HTTP communication. Our business layer is separated and built on top of Command Query Responsible Separation architecture and connect multiple domains such as Ecommerce and Supply Chain.
Vendor Management Application - is business application to connect our Vendors (Printing warehouses, Suppliers). We build PHP and Laravel application with use of technologies like CQRS and Event Sourcing to deliver high quality system to communicate and manage partners across the globe.
Marketing Content Platform - We utilise the power of Wordpress to deliver content in 7 languages and multiple regions. Our team is working on tools and templates for content team and integrate multiple APIs to deliver outstanding value proposition for our clients.
PackagingTech API is set of tools for internal and external use that automate various operations in the area of DTP such as creating production ready dielines based on designs from our 3D editor, generating pdf/svg dielines based on provided sizes, estimating production cost and building custom plugins for Adobe Tools
Why it's worth to work with us
- Advanced technologies - learn approaches and patterns like Domain Driven Design, CQRS, Event Sourcing and Event Storming
- Knowledge sharing - Internal meetups and possibilities to share knowledge across multiple areas
- No time-tracking policy - We measure the effects, not the time
- Fair compensation – you get performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses
- Office or remote - you can work remotely or use our fantastic office space that's constantly evolving to suit your needs. We also help you create an efficient and convenient home-office space (MacBook Pro, external monitor, keyboard, mouse and others)
- The best possible tools - you'll work with not only the latest technology but also industry-standard software
- Vacation & Time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra day off to volunteer
- Professional development - you are the one who decides how to spend your learning & development budget
- Health & Wellness - private medical healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidised MultiSport Card
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events