5next Software Limited

  • http://www.5next.io
  • HR: No
  • Number of employees: 5
  • Capital: foreign
  • Barclays Eagle Lab Notting Hill Gate, 81 Palace Gardens Terrace, Kensington, London
  • C4DI, 31-33 Queen Street, Hull

Technical skills we value

About us

5next Software Limited develops “Augmented Intelligence” platforms in the legal, insurance and finance sectors.

Our primary solutions are designed around “The Executive Programme in Professional & Business Networking”® accredited by the ILM a leading Leadership & Management Awarding Body. 

This training programme was developed by one of our co-founders John Robert Spence who qualified twice for the Million Dollar Round Table Award. Spence is a business development coach within legal services consultancy Wilkinson Read & Partners. 

What you would create with us?

We’re building the future of relationship intelligence and we want you to be a part of it.

The product you will be working on is called - Rainmaker PRO. This web-based application was accepted for prestigious EU Innovation funding in 2018 to develop an enterprise version product fit for export. 

In the legal context, a rainmaker is a lawyer who generates a large amount of business for a law firm usually through wide contacts within the business community.

In the legal industry, only 10% of lawyers are considered as a Rainmakers. The remaining 90% are rain barrels – order takers.

Our solution - Rainmaker PRO is a software platform supported by face to face coaching that enables individual lawyers, legal departments and practices foster PRO Rainmaking to create more fee earning opportunities.

Why it's worth to work with us

  • Our focus is to develop enterprise level apps which can be sold on scale. One of the 5th biggest law firms in Europe will begin a trial with our solution early next year and this is just one of many bluechip customers from our business development pipeline.
  • We believe that our developers are our best technical assets and therefore provide the freedom to create solutions using the latest technologies and techniques. Working on our platform is exciting because it will involve using the latest frameworks, building native and hybrid mobile applications, devops, big data & analytics, machine learning, blockchain and more.
  • Creating a solid foundation to build a successful team is of utmost importance to us. Unlike many projects where there is no time for documentation or automated testing, these aspects of the development lifecycle are crucial and therefore welcomed. Test-driven development, specifications and system/customer documentation is as important to ourselves as it is to the developer.
  • If you would like to be part of an exciting and innovative project, work remotely, have flexi-time, have your voice heard and build something outstanding, please apply today.

We are recruiting

No offers
Job offers from other companies