Changing the way the world banks
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. Our global businesses serve more than 39 million customers in 66 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper and, ultimately, helping people to realise their ambitions.
HSBC’s Technology teams take on the world’s biggest financial and data challenges for our customers, building the platforms and partnerships that affect millions of people every day.
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is HSBC’s leading global service centre providing a variety of professional services to the bank. We're the engine that drives HSBC, making the bank simpler, better and faster for our customers and colleagues. Our people range from technologists transforming the banking experience to operations professionals managing 1.7 trillion payments a year.
Since its beginnings in 2010, HSBC Service Delivery has expanded ten times, currently employing 3,000 ambitious individuals and continues to grow. Our inclusive and multinational team originating from 58 countries supports HSBC entities across 27 countries and in 11 languages: Czech, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
What we create?
We are HSBC Technology.
Building a bank for the future is a job for the bold. We use technology to transform the world’s leading international bank.
We are world-class technologists who drive new ideas in an environment that demands deep expertise. We are resilient and relentless in our pursuit of excellence.
We are courageous and business-minded, not just defining how our bank works, but constantly redefining how the world banks.
We have the talent and scale to lead what’s emerging, invest in what’s exciting, and assert our place among the world’s most innovative and progressive companies.
Some of our projects include:
- Design and development of APIs for global insurance integration platform
- Software development in Micro services environment supporting global platform
- Solutions for migrating data to from non-strategic environments to the strategic platforms (Cloud, Big Data)
- Data architecture and transformation on Hadoop and Cloud
- BI development on top of Big Data via Tableau and Qlik
- Data Science solutions by using customer and finance data
- Development of public websites based on Sitecore CMS, one of the leading enterprise-level content management systems built on ASP.NET
How we work
How we manage our projects?
- Additional monitor
- OS X
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Open space
- Flexible working hours
- Tech supervisor
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Healthcare package for families
- Healthcare package
- Life insurance
- Medical consultations in our office
- Employee assistance programme
- Free sport clubs
- Fitness, yoga and massages in office
- Multisport card
- Hot beverages
- In-house language courses
- Financial and technology academy
- Access to leading e-learning platforms
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Additional leave for volunteering
- Financial bonus