Technical skills we value
Peoplevox is a B2B SaaS provider to major brands in the e-commerce and retail industry. Peoplevox has built a disruptive, mobile-first WMS (warehouse management system) used by a growing list of clients across the world.
We have already achieved multi-million pound ARR and are excited to take on the challenge of growing the company 10X in revenue and beyond by scaling the technology, adding new features and launching new SaaS products across the supply chain.
We are based in Marylebone, London with a team of in-house engineers, support staff and implementation experts in Łódź, Poland. We are in the early stages of growing our London-based tech and product team. Peoplevox is enthusiastically backed by Index Ventures (ranked number one VC in the Forbes Midas List Europe).
What you would create with us?
Peoplevox is a specialist SaaS Warehouse Management System designed to help high-growth e-commerce companies scale their fulfilment. Peoplevox's WMS allows retailers to reduce operational costs, customer refunds and excess inventory, in order to deliver a remarkable customer experience.
Why it's worth to work with us
- "PVX is changing quite fast, every single day we encounter new challenges and learn new things. We have a relatively small team and we know each other quite well which helps in day to day communication". (Monika)
- "I've worked with lots of early stage companies over the last year but none of them interested me as a full time job. Peoplevox feels like a great place for me to be: great team, healthy growth and revenue so far, loads of further growth potential and some really interesting challenges to work on". (Graham)
- "My first thought was 'people', we are young and dynamic team of enthusiastic people. People here are treated with respect, and the company is good at putting people in positions to maximize their strengths. It is a pleasure to work for a company that is growing in the right direction and takes care of their employees". (Marek)
- "I love being creative and problem solving. Working with customers and navigating their needs and solving problems for them is fun. I also love being part of a growing business and want contribute to making us as successful as possible". (Chris)
People who may interview you
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Life insurance
- Medical consultations in our office
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Life insurance for family
- Financial bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- In-house language courses
- Financial and technology academy
- Access to leading e-learning platforms
- Education budget (8000 PLN per year)
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
- Additional leave for volunteering
- Hardware budget