Technical skills we value
Itransition is one of the leading global software development companies, according to Forrester, Deloitte, and IAOP.
Since our inception in 1998, we have helped design, develop and scale IT solutions and services on 1500 projects. Our pool of 800 clients from 30 countries includes PayPal, Wargaming, Xerox, Philips, adidas, and Toyota.
We work with global companies from different domains, which allows our employees to gain unique experience and practical skills in a wide variety of leading-edge platforms and technologies.
Today we are working on growing our Warsaw office. We are looking to hire Middle/Senior level developers and business analysts. If you are proficient in Java, iOS, Front-end, .NET and DevOps, we want to hear from you.
Awards and Recognition
Itransition has been recognized as an industry leader by Gartner, Forrester, IAOP, and Deloitte.
According to Deloitte, Itransition has also been continuously included on the Technology Fast 500 list of the North American fastest growing tech companies.
Since 2008, Itransition has been included in the Global Outsourcing 100 list depicting the world’s best IT outsourcing services providers. In 2018 Itransition ranked as a Leader with distinctions in the following categories: Programs for Innovation, Customer References, Awards & Certifications. The highest rates in these categories demonstrate Itransition’s dedication to continuous development, social involvement and corporate care.
Itransition holds four Microsoft Gold Partner certifications: Application Development, Collaboration and Content, Application Integration, and Data Platform. As Atlassian’s Silver Solution Partner, Itransition provides advanced configuration, customization, implementation and support services for the entire Atlassian stack ranging from Jira to Bitbucket. Enrolled in the worldwide Acumatica partner network, Itransition provides enterprise software development services based on Acumatica ERP platform—a suite of integrated apps including CRM, Financials, Distribution and Project Accounting.
Our Work Environment
We want all employees to be interested in the result of their work, so we try to create comfortable work conditions and also opportunities to relax during office breaks.
We offer flexibility to our developers, who can choose the best work mode for themselves. Regardless of where you choose to work, at home or in the office, we will make sure you are equipped with the best tools to make you comfortable.
We promote an atmosphere that stimulates personal development, freedom, trust and responsibility.
What you would create with us?
We take on projects that vary in scope, size, complexity, and technologies used. Here are a few of the projects we worked on:
- Wargaming.Net: We developed
a system that optimizes the process of releasing online games, from creation
and testing to market launch. This solution ensures effective
collaboration of geographically distributed Wargaming teams.
- Toyota: Itransition developed Java-based applications that automate key business processes of the company's dealership and trade centers.
- Summer Infant: We developed an IoT ecosystem using .NET, and helped our client release an innovative product. The iOS and Android app collects and sends real-time biometric data from child to parent.
Why it's worth to work with us
- Itransition offers competitive compensation that depends on your qualification and skills, and encourages regular performance feedback and salary reviews.
- At Itransition, we understand that as a developer or business analyst you always want to grow and learn new technologies, perfecting your skills at a wide variety of challenges.
- Our developers are encouraged to move from one specialty to another, if they wish to do so.
People who may interview you
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events