Umiejętności techniczne cenione u nas
We are a Swedish company involved in the manufacture of dedicated solutions for dairy farms all over the world. We have won the confidence of over one million customers whom we provide with integrated solutions, i.e. milking systems, animal feeding systems, farm maintenance and IT solutions for herd management. We also offer original spare parts and maintenance service for our machines and software.
We offer a choice that ensures high efficiency of work and profitability of the farm, as also animal welfare and food safety.
Our vision is to make sustainable food production possible and animal welfare. As a company built on innovation, we constantly work to find ways of helping our customers, dairy farmers, do more with less by providing world-leading milking equipment and solutions.
Today, DeLaval has approximately 4,500 passionate professionals operating in more than 100 markets around the world. DeLaval is part of the Tetra Laval Group. See more at www.delavalcorporate.com.
We have 19 factories localized mainly in Europe but also in China, the USA, Brazil and Argentina.
Reduce the environmental footprint of farms, while improving food production, farm profitability and the well-being of the people and animals involved. Our customers are professional food producers
Co możesz z nami tworzyć?
We work with experienced Software Engineers that use variety of technologies, programming languages (C#, Java, C/C++, SQL and Python) and different platforms (Windows, Linux, embedded software). If you’re more into hardware, we have a lab where you can help us setting up testbeds for our devices or test those devices directly.
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for development of Dairy Farm Management products and systems. The Farm Management systems are built of fully autonomous robots, conventional milking parlors, feeding equipment, PC systems and a broad range of techniques to manage and support the farmer in his day-to-day business.
What we use and how we work:
- C++ 14, Boost, STL
- GTest, GMock
- Python for automated integration testing
- C# and .NET Framework 4.6.1, Visual Studio 2017
- DevExpress eXpressApp Framework (XAF)
- SQL Server 2016
- NUnit, Moq, NCover, FxCop, StyleCop
- Git, Jenkins, Continuous Integration
- 100% unit test coverage policy for business logic
- Code Reviews (mandatory), Pair Programming (on demand)
- Scrum, Kanban
Dlaczego warto u nas pracować
- Possibility to work on a desktop solution for managing dairy farm that is used globally and well appreciated
- A different and fun area of the software development - in DeLaval developers can work on the tangible products and see how their products work in the real environment
- Possibility to learn good coding practices from experienced colleagues
- A new and a modern office, use powerful laptops to make work run smoothly
- Pakiet medyczny
- Pakiet medyczny dla rodziny
- Pakiet sportowy
- Pakiet sportowy dla rodziny
- Zimne napoje
- Gorące napoje
- Parking dla samochodów
- Parking dla rowerów
- Pokój relaksu
- Pokój zabaw dla dzieci
- Imprezy integracyjne