98elements is a software consultancy specialized in building fast, reliable FinTech backends.
Our engineers are proficient in major JVM languages: Java, Scala, and Kotlin. We leverage industry-standard application frameworks, such as, Spring Boot, Play, and Akka. We work with relational databases, especially PostgreSQL and Oracle.
We take code quality and security very seriously. Continuous integration and deployment, code reviews, and pair programming are a core part of our daily workflow.
We work with banks, financial institutions, and startups to deliver FinTech-related products to the market, such as:
- payment transaction processing
- electronic wallet and peer-to-peer payments applications
- machine-learning-powered Anti-Money Laundering software
- customer loyalty systems (vouchers, cash backs)
- white-label product integrations for banks, including a dedicated marketplace for such add-ons
- payment gateway (pay-per-link, credit cards) for a major financial institution in Europe.
We also support our clients and partners with additional services, such as:
- existing projects audits by reviewing code quality, security, future-proofing, and maintenance burden
- existing tech teams audits by assessing both hard and soft skills, and a work ethic
- saving high-risk projects by helping existing engineers with everyday duties, teaching them about the best practices.