Technical skills we value
Revolut. Radically better.
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking as we know it is broken. Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
Revolut is a digital banking alternative launched in July 2015 with a punchy mission: to turn the financial banking sector on its head.
With Revolut, users can set up an app-based current account in minutes, spend abroad in over 150 currencies with no hidden fees, hold and exchange 25 currencies in-app and send domestic and international money transfers without rubbish exchange rates.
This officially makes Revolut the fastest growing fintech company in Europe.
Since July 2015 Revolut has:
- signed up over 3 million customers across Europe, 300 k in Poland;
- processed more than 250 million transactions and has a total transaction volume of over $40 billion to date;
- raised a total of $336m from some of the most notable investors;
- hired over 600 employees;
- opened departments in London, New York, Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, Singapore, Tokyo, Moscow, St. Petersburg and Kraków.
What you would create with us?
At Revolut, there is no space for bureaucracy, officialism or micromanagement.Our employees understand the importance of getting the job done and can independently adjust their time spent in the office. We are looking for people ready to take responsibility, provide solutions and evaluate the impact of their job.
We operate in small teams. We identify opportunities. We plan. We execute. We deliver. Fast. Precise. Inevitable. No corporate bullshit. No politics. No red tape. We get things done. We are on a mission. We will change the world.
Why it's worth to work with us
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now.
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
- Competitive salary
- Free Revolut Premium subscription
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events