At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
Your transformation challenge ...
- developing web applications MyTransporeon and Registration Center, helping our customers to independently manage their data
- taking ownership of the application with your team, keeping the quality on a high standard and further development according to the needs of our customers for new functionalities that facilitate the use of the application
- creating unit, integration and scenario tests wherever they are needed in order to ensure the stability and availability of our platform
- debug and resolving technical issues reported by customers, in-house 3rd level support
- creating and updating the documentation, tracking of tasks and issues in our project planning and tracking tool JIRA
- identify performance bottlenecks and support to resolve them
- enjoying working in cross-functional (product manager, full-stack developers, UX, QA) international team, using English for your daily communication and taking inspiration from our diverse environment
Tech-stack of our team:
- Back-end: Java 17, Framework: Spring-Boot
- Front-end: Angular 12
- Database: PostgreSQL, Framework: Hibernate
- Message broker: Apache ActiveMQ
- Project management tool: JIRA
- Version control tool: Git
- Code-review tool: Crucible
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Docker
What helps you to succeed ...
- the ability to work independently on given tasks, transfer ideas or customer wishes into solutions and features and curiosity to deep down into topics you have maybe never worked on with an ambition to master it
- at least 3 years of professional experience in full-stack software development in Java and Spring-Boot, frontend experience is an advantage, but not a requirement
- self-discipline, as we offer the possibility to work hybrid or fully-remote, you need to be able to manage your working time to fulfill your responsibilities and keep your work-life balance
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Visa Services
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
TRANSPOREON Group is one of the European market leaders for e-logistics. We connect manufacturers, retailers and wholesalers with their logistics service providers through cloud-based software solutions.
Not only economic, but also ecological optimization potentials are fully used thanks to our products. We combine challenging assignments with a friendly working environment.
We are bound together by our shared goals and vision for the company, even though we often come from very different backgrounds in terms of experience, culture and language.
We trust in our abilities and dare to try out new things. The TRANSPOREON Group is an exciting place for fresh ideas - in many different locations around the world.