You will be working in the IT On-Boarding team within Client Orders which belongs to Technology for Global Wealth Management and Personal Banking & Corporates.
The department owns and operates the bank's strategic trading platforms and infrastructure for Fixed Income, Funds, Global Equity Markets, Structured Products, Fiduciary, ETD Options and Futures.
Are you passionate about connecting an integrating financial trading platforms? Are you a solid performer when juggling multiple projects and working with distributed teams?
- Develop web-based applications front-to-back including database
- Design, code, and test Apps according to the standard development lifecycle;
- Develop prototypes to test potential solutions
- Write and review technical documents, including design, development, and revision
- Strong development skills (10+ years of experience)
- Experience with API modeling ideally with OpenAPI standards
strong experience with Java 8, Web Services (REST, SOAP), XML, and Web development, including expertise in: multi-threaded programming, memory management, profiling
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JMS
- Experience with cloud solutions (Microsoft)
- Experience in designing and documenting software architecture, UML knowledge
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture, Microservices
- Experience with supporting applications running on UNIX servers
- Experience with: Elasticsearch, Kafka, Hazelcast
- Experience with the large Enterprise systems
- Experience of financial products
- Experience with Oracle Database, SQL, PLSQL, transactions
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!