As a DevOps Engineer you will join a team of engineers responsible for developing and maintaining a Monitoring service. Together with the team you will cover the whole scope of design, develop, test and running the product. As a true DevOps team predictability and transparency are very important for everything we do. The team is end-to-end responsible for delivering a stable and fit-for-purpose solution. Next to this you develop additional features and insight solutions for the Monitoring services. By working closely together with international ING teams you help transferring this service into a global service. Other tasks are focused on maintaining/implementing and enforcing the security model and policies. Furthermore automating maintenance and administrations tasks for our monitoring infrastructure servers will be also part of the day-to-day tasks.
- Software engineering: 70%
- Operations: 20%
- Risk: 10%
We are looking for you if:
- You have very good programming knowledge of Java and/or Go and Spring framework ecosystem,
- You know how to work with an automation tool (e.g. Ansible),
- You have knowledge about CI/CD (Pipelines, Azure DevOps or Jenkins),
- You are a person, who think in solutions by analyzing facts and information instead finding excuses,
- You are openminded, different options will collide on the content, but don’t make it personal,
- You are a person who works well with and you also enjoy working with others.
Additionally, you will score for:
- At least 3 years of working experience Java/Go, preferably in regulated, international enterprise
- Bachelor degree, preferably in IT, but if you are self-taught and love IT from an earlier age that might work too
- Truly enjoy working together with others
- Curious and confident
- Knowledge of monitoring solutions (Prometheus, Zabbix or Nagios)
- Knowledge of scripting in Python or Bash
- Experience in using Linux (preferably RedHat or CentOS - with versions 7 or 8 being good news)
- Ability to use git-based tool while working with sources
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile
- Knowledge of platforms like OpenShift, Kubernetes and Docker
- Knowing Kafka
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work