Working at Workplace Services means working in a dynamic and challenging IT environment. We have high ambitions. We deliver workplace services for our 60,000 colleagues in more than 40 countries. We ensure that our colleagues can work securely with any device, wherever they are: at home, at the office or abroad. We provide laptops, (virtual) desktops, printing and remote working solutions. We also provide the infrastructure and support for these services, and facilitate collaboration and communication products. We have a passion to deliver services which are available 24*7 and meeting the high security standard of ING to facilite our ING colleagues where ever they are in the world.
Our purpose is to provide our colleagues with the best workstation experience possible.
- Service development and innovations: 40%
- Service support: 40%
- IT Risk Management: 20%
We are looking for you if:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in comparable roles and you have an outstanding track record of designing the Modern Workplace,
- You have experience in specifically includes components like W10, cloud PC (W365), Windows Virtual Desktop (AVD), MEM Intune, etc.,
- You have experience in designing security and network for Modern Workplace,
- You have strong understanding of M365 services, Modern Workplace and have the certifications to prove it,
- You have relevant IT experience in designing, developing, and deploying enterprise-level Workplace management technologies within a multinational organization,
- You have worked in highly regulated environments (e.g., financial institutions).
Additionally, you will score for:
- Visiting conferences in order to develop yourself and to share your gained knowledge with your colleagues
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field/ equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills, capable of conveying complex technical topics to various audiences
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work