Our supplier provides ING Global WAN services so that ING can host local and global applications remotely from a seemingly single location. As a Service Manager you will be responsible for: • Communication and reporting • Integrating the supplier in the overall operation • Delivery of new (off shore sites) for ING worldwide • Risk Management (e.g VS, TSCM, SEM)
- Daily contacts and execution of existing contracts: 30%
- Service Management: 30%
- Reporting and engineering: 20%
- Project particiapation: 20%
We are looking for you if:
- You can coordinate (monitor, evaluate, continuously improve) Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management processes contractually agreed with our supplier,
- You can represent ING e.g. in procurement process, service management meetings, and execution of business as usual changes in the network,
- You have knowledge of basic WAN technology: transmission technology (OSI layer 1 & 2), basic knowledge of IP networking (OSI layer 3),
- You have ability to clearly and succinctly express ideas, facts and opinions,
- You can adapt to new situation and alter behaviours in order to work effectively,
- You complete tasks and achieve results in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner,
- You are able to work in English.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Knowledge of Cisco Routing & Switching (level CCNA/CCNP),
- Ability to identify problems, analyzing key information and making connections, in order to find appropriate solutions,
- Being an active team player who takes responsibility and you have ability to coach others to help their individual development.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work