You will be part of the team responsible for maintaining and developing a global tool for managing user roles and authorizations for a number of systems and applications at the ING group level around the world. An important area within the team is also the implementation of the engine and front-end for reporting a number of indicators from the IAM and Security Risk levels. Technologies within the squad, that you will come into contact are primarily Linux / RHEL, Windows, Active Directory, Oracle, MSSQL, BI, Azure systems. As part of DevOps, there will be tasks related to the implementation and maintenance of tools, as well as supporting the organization during onboarding to tools and with daily operational tasks. It is a squad combining cross-technological administrative, development and operational tasks, using agile methodologies, working in the area of Security and IAM.
- Modeling of data and flows: 40%
- Programming: 40%
- Data quality analysis: 20%
We are looking for you if:
- You have experience in creating analytical models,
- You have practical experience in designing and building reports, dashboards and data visualization,
- You have a good understanding of the Python and R programming languages,
- You have the ability to think analytically and use the creativity for problem-solving,
- You are a communicative person,
- You have experience working with data warehouses,
- You are a goal-oriented person capable of delivering high-quality results.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Experience with Power BI class tools,
- Ability to work effectively with large amounts of data from various sources,
- Knowledge and experience in the field of IT Security,
- Experience with ITSM tools,
- English language min. B2.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work