Senior Android Developer
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open for workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Our team of 50+ mobile developers allows us to deliver well-designed and optimized custom mobile app development solutions for both iOS and Android mobile platforms, in turn increasing the productivity of a business enterprise.
Joining Netguru as an Android Developer means:
- working in an experienced team of excellent specialists,
- contributing to projects for clients all over the world,
- having a real influence on your pay - do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- flexplace and flextime – work remotely from wherever suits you best.
- developing top-quality applications for Android,
- assisting clients in making good decisions and choosing best solutions,
- mentoring less experienced developers,
- improving internal Android development processes,
- contributing to open-source projects.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook and flagship Android phone— we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- luxury private health insurance package with dental care + MultiSport card,
- an optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Who we're looking for?
We want you on board if you:
- have worked in commercial Android Development for at least 2 years,
- can build a working world-class app from scratch,
- have extensive experience in maintaining applications, crash analytics, remote debugging and continuous integration,
- have a track record in optimizing apps for CPU, data and memory usage,
- are an expert in Java/Kotlin and Android SDK,
- have experience with reactive programming using RxJava 2,
- are familiar with Dagger 2, MVP/MVVM architecture, Android Architecture Components,
- know HTTP-based services such as REST through and through,
- have worked closely with clients and maintained positive relationships with them,
- can communicate freely in spoken and written English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required,
- are a great communicator and team player.
It would be a plus if you:
- have a proven track record in developing and maintaining existing apps available on Google Play Store,
- have experience with development using Android NDK,
- are familiar with best practices in app security (code obfuscation, hiding user data, cryptography),
- knew networking protocols,
- had a Computer Science or similar engineering degree,
- had successfully mentored or managed other developers,
- contributed to the Android community.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages