- Consulting and designing medium- to large-scale systems;
- Making sure services scale so that they can handle current and future demand;
- Bridging the gap between business requirements and technical infrastructure solutions (with an aim to find the best solution meeting the quality requirements of other project stakeholders in the areas of scalability, maintainability and reliability)
- Converting requirements into actionable product/service requirements that support solution development & influence service direction;
- Ensuring that the product solution design is cost-effective and maintained through an efficient development cycle;
- Educating and showcasing the reliability mindset - we would like you to share your skills with other team members.
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We offer a safe, inclusive, and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open to workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desirable IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Solution Architect. What is this position is about? Read below!
Joining Netguru as a Solution Architect means:
- Working in an experienced and knowledgeable team;
- Projects based on Agile methodologies;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Code Review, Internal Webinars;
- Startup-type projects for clients from all over the world;
- Having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months;
- Participating in internal webinars and lighting talks;
- Flexplace – work remotely from the place that suits you best;
- Working closely with people directly responsible for the delivery process in the company;
- Being able to work creatively and on your terms - we trust you to shape the Architect path in Netguru.
Perks & benefits:
- Additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable;
- Private health insurance package;
- MultiSport card;
- Optional life insurance for you and your family;
- Individual growth budget for your educational plan;
- Free sandwiches and co-financed lunches in our offices;
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Who we're looking for?
Ready to apply? First check if you have:
- 10+ years of experience in delivering web applications; 2+ years in a role of Architect or similar;
- Analytical mindset, allowing to find the root causes of problems;
- Track-record of running and maintaining large scalable architectures;
- Knowledge of the SRE concepts: observability, reliability, embracing risk;
- Knowledge of Software Design Patterns, Integration Mechanisms, Data Modeling. Experience in applying any/all of them to specific use cases;
- Deep knowledge of architecture solutions spanning across all aspects of systems and how they can be applied in a business context;
- Extensive experience with public clouds, e.g. AWS or Google Cloud Platform (GCP);
- Good command of written and spoken English and Polish (CEFR C1);
- Ability to work independently.
It would be nice if you had:
- Ability to code (tech background in programming) in at least one of the following languages: Ruby, Python, Node.js, Golang – at a level allowing the development of custom automation tools;
- General knowledge of one of the aforementioned languages allowing for simple debugging of application issues;
- Familiarity with IaaC tools, e.g. Terraform;
- Experience with Prometheus;
- Experience doing CI/CD with CircleCI and/or Jenkins;
- Certificates from public cloud providers.
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages