Senior QA Engineer
- Be an active participant in planning and designing product features with the ability to view the product from a customer perspective
- Collaborate with cross functional teams involved in product delivery
- Develop, update, maintain and execute automated tests
- Review and triage test failures and verify fixes
- Work with team to analyze code coverage using industry standard tools
- Enhance and extend test automation libraries and frameworks
- Build testing tools, mock services
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Participate in on-call rotations, driving bug isolation and helping restore the service
- Work with minimum of technical supervision
- Stay current with the latest engineering technologies and best practice
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
At this point we are forming completely new team who will work closely with LO Connect team. Our goal is to create autonomous team build by Frontend and QA,
Who we're looking for?
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages