IT Project Manager (EUC)
Implementation and management of EUC project globally.
Be | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate. For our partner, a multinational medical technology company in Wroclaw, we are looking for an IT Project Manager (EUC).
The impact of COVID-19:
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is a top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working remotely.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid experience in project management
- Experience with one or more project management methodology (Prince2, PMP)
- Ability to establish good working relationship with the senior stakeholders
- Proficiency to direct, manage and motivate the project team
- Ability to develop and maintain an agreed project plan and detailed stage plans
- Proficiency to understand and apply business case and risk management processes
- Skill in tailoring expert knowledge to meet specific circumstances
- Ability to plan and manage deployment of physical and financial resources to meet project milestones
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English and Polish
- Proficiency to apply quality management principles and processes
- Ability to join between April - June
- Experience in deploying or implementation in one or more of technical domains in the area of End User Services / End User Computing:
o Windows 7 or Windows 10 upgrade projects
o Unified communication solution
o Collaboration platforms
o Virtual Computing solutions
o Any of: IoT, Augmented Reality, PowerApps solution, Power Automate / RPA,
- Experience in supporting acquisitions and the related integration of IT landscapes
- Experience in establishing new IT services
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events