Test Automation Engineer
You have a unique opportunity to be part of teams of experts developing the telecommunication systems deployed worldwide.
In everyday work, you will plan, design, review, execute and maintain tests focused on automated scenarios.
You will be responsible for debugging, isolation and resolving issues. You will have a chance to apply knowledge and experience to determine the failure’s root cause. In your role, you will work in close co-operation with local project people, as well as remote stakeholders. You will interact with telecommunication systems both SW and/or HW areas depending on projects.
We work with:
- TTCN3, Perl, Bash, Python
- telecommunication systems 2G/3G/4G/5G
- IP networks
- UNIX or/and Linux
- advanced measurement equipment
- cloud computing
- Continuous Integration tools
- Automation framework
Who we're looking for?
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- knowledge of software and/or hardware testing processes and tools
- familiarity with some of the following areas: Linux, IP networks, telecommunication systems, radiofrequency technologies, and measurements
- scripting skills in one of the following languages: TTCN3 (Recommended), Bash, Python
- ability to code simple algorithms based on functions
- analytical thinking
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages